If 2015 was the year of the rubber toecap, then is the slip on going to dominate 2016? Well, it probably will if you put a toecap on it! Adidas did just that with their newest masterpiece: the Matchcourt Slip-On. The Slip takes their popular Matchcourt shoe and simplifies it. With nothing but a canvas upper hugging your foot and a beefy rubber toe to keep you safe from the dangers of griptape, this shoe isn’t like much we have seen before.
Our friends at Adidas invited us to their headquarters to give these new kicks a try, so we took the whole damn office crew and picked up a few Sizzle Pie’s on the way! Everyone in the crew tried to skate differently so we could see how different tricks put wear on the shoe. Between the seven of us and a few hours of skating, we ended up with a pretty good idea of how these babies perform. Check the video to see what we ended up with and then grab yourself a pair!
SUBSCRIBE to CCS YouTube:
Like CCS on FACEBOOK:
Follow CCS on INSTAGRAM:
Follow CCS on TWITTER:
Check the WEBSITE:
Don’t Forget SNAPCHAT : @CCSskate
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Worst Adidas Boots Of 2020 Already? Review New Predator 20.1 Black Red Mutator Boots 2020 FG
- 🔥Bộ Trưởng Bộ Thể Thao Indo Đích Thân Thừa Nhận NỖI HOẢNG Sợ Này Trước VN Với Truyền Thông Châu Á
- SẢN PHẨM TRỊ MỤN HIỆU QUẢ / REVIEW SOMEBYMI AHA BHA PHA 30 DAYS MIRACLE SERUM ❤️
- adidas Find Focus Z.N.E Hoodie
- Rp 1,5 JUTA! Unboxing Beneran Adidas Yung 96 Chasm