Lee Jong-suk (Hangul: 이종석, born 14 September 1989) is a South Korean model and actor. He debuted in 2005 as a runway model, becoming the youngest male model ever to participate in Seoul Fashion Week. Lee made his acting breakthrough in School 2013 (2012) and has since starred in television series I Can Hear Your Voice (2013), Doctor Stranger (2014), Pinocchio (2014) and W (2016).
Kim Woo-bin (born Kim Hyun-joong on July 16, 1989) is a South Korean model and actor. He began his career as a runway model and made his acting debut in the television drama White Christmas. He subsequently gained attention in A Gentleman’s Dignity (2012), and made his breakthrough with School 2013 (2013-2013) and The Heirs (2013). Kim later starred in box office hits Friend: The Great Legacy (2013), The Con Artists (2014) and Twenty (2015). In 2016, he took on his first leading role on television in Uncontrollably Fond.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://missingsunglasses.com/giai-tri
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Thiết Hầu Tử – Chung Tử Đơn, Vu Quang Vinh | Phim Hành Động Võ Thuật Hoàng Phi Hồng
- Tóm Tắt Nhanh Chiến tranh Pháp – Đại Nam
- Final Hour of Plug.dj (2012-2015)
- Doremon Tiếng Việt 2018- Hoạt hình Doremon Truyện tình giữa Xuka Nobita & Xeko🌻Doremon Chế Phần 13
- Múa " Việt Nam Gấm Hoa " | Múa Dân Gian Việt Nam